Freedom to switch banks and it is easy!
Maybe you’ve thought about changing banks before for many different reasons. Maybe you’ve moved recently, or changed jobs, or your big bank let you down again by closing another location.
Have no fear SL Bank is here!
Simply download our free SwitchKit to switch your account to SL Bank
Opening your Account:
We’ll do everything we can to make this quick and easy too. By law, you will need to provide various forms of ID amongst other items. To help the progress go smoothly, please review the list below of what is needed to open a personal checking account:
- You must be 18 years of age to open a checking account without a parent/legal guardian.
- Minimum Deposit $100.00
- A driver’s license or passport and proof of social
- If you do not have a license or passport, you can bring in 2 forms of ID. (These include, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Medicare card, Insurance card.)
- If the address you wish to put on the account does NOT match the address on your ID, we ask that you bring in any official form with your current address on it.
- Parents or guardian cosigning on the account for a minor will need to bring in the above identification, minors will need to bring in their Birth Certificate and Social Security card as well.